HCigar VT75 DNA75 Mod
The HCigar VT75 is a new design from HCigar with an Evolv chipset, the new DNA75 chip meant to work with 26650 cells. The mod also accepts 18650 batteries.
Sign up for an email alert when we have the mod in stock! Price is a placeholder only.
Out of stock
The HCigar VT75 is the first-ever DNA75 mod to be released.
The HCigar VT75 is a collaboration between Evolv Technologies, the makers of DNA chipsets, and HCigar, the creators of the VT200 DNA200 mod. The 75 watt mod runs on a single 26650 or 18650 cell.
The new chip set has been under wraps and in development under Evolv for some time, and the VT75 is the first mass-produced device to offer the new technology. Expect a full range of temperature control functionality as well as a host of features through the MS Windows-based Escribe software.
- DNA75 board from Evolv Technologies
- Escribe software for full customization
- Wattage range: 1 – 75 watts
- Temp control mode for SS, Ti, Ni
- Temp adjustable TCR for your own curve
- Variable wattage mod
- Uses a 26650 or 18650 cell (sold separately)
- Temp range: 200F – 600F