Geek Vape Tsunami RDA
The Geek Vape Tsunami is a velocity-style atomizer with a Kennedy-style adjustable airflow from the bottom. 2mm x 3mm post holes accommodate your choice of complex coils!
In stock & ready to ship. Authentic Geek Vape product.
The Geek Vape Tsunami is a dripper that checks all the boxes.
The Geek Vape Tsunami is an authentic rebuildable atomizer from the company that brought you the Griffin and the Avocado RTAs. The Velocity-style deck on the Tsunami accommodates ultra- complex coils with several wire gauges wound together like Zipper, Alien, Clapton and much more.
Four 3.5 mm airflow holes on the bottom end remind you of the Kennedy, a giant hit in the community. The Kennedy made such a splash that many other RDAs have tried to stay true to the Kennedy form, although none have come as close as this. The Tsunami is different. Geek Vape’s engineering expertise fused a Velocity-style deck with the Kennedy airflow system for a vape you won’t forget. Never leaving anything to chance, Geek Vape has gone through several prototype stages to arrive at this model, using reviewer and end-user feedback to refine and streamline the final version. Even the drip tip adapter looks awesome with an engraved design.
The elegant and sleek, even minimalist look of the atomizer implies a simple unit, but that is far from the truth. Set up for bottom airflow, the deck allows 5mm coils in the 2mm x 3mm post holes, providing you with ample breathing room for chasing a unique cloud all your own.
Geek Vape Tsunami RDA features include:
- Built by Geek Vape, makers of the Griffin RTA
- 22mm diameter
- Mini chuff top included, or use the supplied 510 drip tip adapter for your own look
- Dual Velocity-style deck stacks with 2 x 3mm holes for super builds
- Dual 3.5 mm airflow holes on each side for 14mm total airflow
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Solid Allen grub screws that won’t strip right away
Each order comes with one Tsunami RDA, Allen key, replacement grub screws and o-rings. Imported.
This is an authentic Geek Vape item.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Black, Stainless Steel