Geek Vape GBox 200W Squonker Box Mod + Radar RDA Full Kit
The Geek Vape GBox is a solution to high-performance squonking with the included Radar RDA – or swap out to your own bottom feeder! Enough charge to go the long haul, this dual battery 200 watt powerhouse will not let you down.
The Geek Vape GBox includes the Radar rebuildable bottom feeding atomizer in a full kit!
The Geek Vape GBox is the auto dripper you’ve been dreaming of.
This is a squonker that will be hard to put down. You get an energy efficient circuit board. You also have a dual battery enclosure for enough charge to last you days. Furthermore, your options are endless with VPC, TC, Bypass and Power modes.
An 8ml squonk bottle sits neatly inside the housing, engineered well for leak resistance. Your included Radar RDA has a split-post gold-plated deck for complicated or simple builds.
If you are a tinkerer, you will be pleasantly surprised with the temperature coefficient of resistance setting. Or, you can explore the breadth of the options in the user interface to find your perfect setting. Geek Vape’s engineering really shines in this squonker.
Geek Vape GBox Features Include:
- Solid construction by Geek Vape
- Powerful AS chip set with full range of features
- Wattage range: 5 – 200 watts
- 8ml squonk bottle for all-day vaping
- Dimensions: 115 x 56 x 48 mm
- Requires two 18650 cells (sold separately)
- Large and easy to read OLED display
- Reads resistance down to 0.05 and up to 3.0 ohms
- Sturdy zinc alloy housing can take a beating
- Auto dripping has never been so easy
- Leak-resistance engineering
- 24mm Radar RDA included
- Angular split posts for easy building
- Gold-plated posts
- Barrel airflow
- BF pin included
- 810 or your own 510 drip tip!
Each Order Includes:
- Geek Vape GBox squonker
- Radar RDA
- 810 drip tip
- Charging cable
- Replacement parts
- User manual
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Black/Red, Army Green, Wine Red, Pearl Chrome