Fusions Mods NEM-1 Hybrid Kit
The Fusion Mods NEM-1 Hybrid Kit is proudly made in the United States by Fusionsmods! Please note: this modification is for advanced mechanical mod users only. Those without knowledge of proper battery safety and technical know-how should not purchase this product.
Out of stock
The Fusions Mods NEM-1 represents the ultimate upgrade and modification for your Nemmy. This hybrid adapter will make your mod look cleaner and hit harder. The voltage drop is lowered by removing the 510 top end of the mod.
This adapter allows the adjustable 510 connection on the dripper of your choice to touch the battery directly. It shortens the Nemesis by eliminating the need for the top cap with the airflow holes. When using an RDA or RBA unit, the airflow holes are generally unnecessary, so it goes without saying that to remove the top cap effectively transforms the mod into a steam-powered locomotive.
The instructions to use this hybrid adapter are below. If you have any questions regarding how to use this awesome modification please do not hesitate to email us at:
Be sure to watch the video tutorial as well at the bottom of this page!
Instructions for NEM-1 Hybrid kit
*Recommended for experienced users only*
Can be used with all variations of the Nemesis (including properly threaded clones)
Caution: some Hcigar versions use a 21 x .5 thread. These work with properly threaded 20.5 x .5 Nemesis only.
Recommended Atomizers include: Any atomizer with an adjustable 510 center pin and proper air supply
USE IMR BATTERIES ONLY (IMR Batteries should always be used in any Mechanical Devices)
1. Thread adapter onto any 510 atomizer with an adjustable center pin and lightly tighten set screw
2. Adjust atomizers center pin to allow for a minimum of 1mm (1.5mm recommended) exposure beyond the 510 connection (Use o-rings on center pin if necessary)
3. Install insulating washer onto atomizer 510 connection ( be delicate washer threads on approx. 1/2-3/4 of a turn)
4. Remove 510 Top cap from recommended device and install atomizer
5. Add battery spacer to switch side of mod (negative). Use either short or long set screw depending on battery and tube configuration (adjust set screw if needed to ensure proper firing)
6. Fire the device to ensure it is set up and functioning correctly
a. DO NOT USE if atomizer leaks E-Liquid from 510 connection
b. DO NOT USE without insulating washer
c. DO NOT USE without proper center pin adjustment. (minimum center pin adjustment is 1mm of exposure 1.5mm recommended)
d. DO NOT USE with any other devices or atomizers than those which are recommended
e. DO NOT USE with defective atomizers or devices.
f. DO NOT USE if device is not firing and or is shorting out (shorts can occur from improper center pin adjustment or lack of insulating washer)
User accepts all responsibility in the proper use of this adapter.
This adapter is a modification. Use at your own risk.