Digiflavor Siren V2 MTL RTA
$28.99 – $29.99
The Digiflavor Siren V2 promises to be a solid performer. Taking all that was good in the Siren and upgrading the internals, increasing flavor, fit and finish, you will be hard-pressed to find an MTL atomizer in this price range that is better than the Siren V2.
In stock and ready to ship!
Digiflavor Siren 2 is a mouth to lung atomizer that is a redesigned and redeveloped Siren, which has been a bulwark in the MTL sector. Offering terrific flavor and a great price point, the Siren has had MTL vapers floored since its release.
The MTL world is being shaken up for the first time since before cloud chasing was a thing. You will be surprised how good flavor can be when you restrict airflow.
The v2 features an extended-length drip tip, removable, to really let your juice notes shine through. Additionally, you will pick up nuances in your juice you didn’t notice before. Exceptionally well designed, constructed and engineered, you can use your Siren 2 for a long time.
Digiflavor Siren 2 promises to be everything the original was, and more, with a better fit and finish, solid stainless steel construction, and the restrictive draw you need to keep flavor at the highest levels possible.
Digiflavor Siren 2 Features Include:
- Solid stainless steel construction throughout
- Painted only on the exterior to prevent any unexpected leaching into your flavor.
- Mouth to lung-centric – a great tank for efficient sipping of juice
- 22mm or 24mm rebuildable atomizer – your choice!
- Includes both 2ml and 4.5ml chimney/glass tank sections, interchangeable
- Restrictive draw – down to 1mm airflow
- Flavor-centric atomizer
- Made by Digiflavor
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Black 22mm, Stainless Steel 22mm, Gunmetal 22mm, Blue 22mm, Black 24mm, Stainless Steel 24mm, Gunmetal 24mm, Blue 24mm