Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA
The Digiflavor Mesh Pro is 25mm atomizer for use with stainless steel mesh as a coil. You can also use regular coils and wisk. The post-less deck is gold-plated and has excellent durability. BF ready with included squonk pin!
The Digiflavor Mesh Pro is a rebuildable atomizer that you can’t help but love. Featuring a postless clamp-style deck for setting up your first Mesh build and seeing what all the fuss is about. You also can use existing coils as well as mesh here.
Airflow is routed very interestingly. When you compress the clamps, you get airflow routed to the coils and up. Because your clamps are not totally compressed when you are using mesh, airflow is routed around the mesh itself.
A deep juice well lets you keep tugging longer before you need a refill. Furthermore, you can build out a single or dual coil with ease.
The Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA is a hybrid mesh and coil rebuildable, BF ready!
Squonk ready? You bet! With a BF pin that locks into place for a leak-resistant setup, it is plug and play with your favorite squonker. The posts are gold-plated for minimal voltage loss and a double o-ring keeps the cap on at all times.
Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA Features Include:
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Mesh or coils – your choice!
- Clamp posts spread torsion for accurate resistance reads
- Gold-plated postless desk
- Deep juice well
- Regular and BF pin included
- Squonk ready
- 18mm Delrin drip tip
- 25mm diameter
- Plenty of airflow
Each Order Includes:
- Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Allen key multi-tool
- 810 Delrin drip tip
- 3 mesh wire coils
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Black, Gunmetal, Silver, Blue