Digiflavor Drop RDA
Digiflavor Drop RDA has a 24mm footprint and a giant build deck. Beveled edges for no more whistling, and precision control for your airflow!
The Digiflavor Drop RDA is full of little surprises to make your dripping easier than ever before.
The Digiflavor Drop RDA is an easy to build atomizer with precise control over airflow via a stepped design.
With this much build space in the deck, the possibilities are endless. Your top cap locks into place for each airflow configuration, guaranteeing perfect placement. Not to mention you have less leaking than ever before. Furthermore, if you are tired of that whistle from airflow, you will be happy to hear the smoothly-beveled operation of the airflow on the Drop RDA.
Digiflavor Drop RDA Features Include:
- Solid stainless steel construction
- 24mm diameter
- surgically-precise airflow control with steps
- Tons of build deck space
- 26.5mm height
- Four large post holes
- No more whistling!
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Gold, Matte Black