Derringer RDA by Praxis Vapors
At 17.5mm high, the Derringer RDA is one of the smallest on the market. This is version three. This version features PEEK insulators. Shorter than a penny, this 22mm diameter will fit great and look terrific on 22mm mechanical mods. Praxis is based out of United States. Phenomenal machining and a three post setup. Features a deep juice well and vortex airflow. Can be set up for single or dual coil builds.
Out of stock
The Derringer RDA by Praxis Vapors. It has a big following for such a small RDA. It has been tried and true, and this is the third revision. This version features PEEK insulators. This RDA features a three-piece assembly. It can be set up for dual or single coil builds. The Derringer RDA is a 17.5mm superbly-machined RDA that is sure to be one of the smallest rebuildable atomizers on the market. Praxis Vapors is based in the United States. Comes with one Derringer, replacement grub screws and an Allen key. Made right here in the USA!
Derringer RDA Features Include:
- Constructed in the U.S. from 303 stainless steel.
- Version three with PEEK insulation.
- Authentic RDA by Praxis Vapors.
- 22mm diameter.
- Only 17.5mm height!
- Machine screws with Allen heads.
- Three-piece RDA; the deck comes out to make building a breeze.
- Stainless steel adjustable 510 connector (Gold-plated copper shown in photos is version 1.0).
- Vortex airflow – airflow holes are drilled at an angle.
- Deep juice well for the size.
Please exercise caution when using a rebuildable atomizer. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.