Augvape Merlin MTL RTA
The Augvape Merlin MTL RTA has an easy two-post build deck, tons of airflow options down to 1.2mm of restrictive airflow, and solid construction.
Please sign up on the back in stock notification to receive an email when we get these in stock!
The Augvape Merlin MTL is an interesting development in the mouth to lung world. Augvape has been around for years but hasn’t had a really big hit – it looks like the underdog has finally come to the front of the MTL world.
The Merlin MTL RTA features airflow adjustability down to 1.2mm of restrictive draw.
You have a choice between direct to lung & mouth to lung. It’s as easy as threading an adapter in the center airflow hole at the bottom of the deck. The restrictive airflow choices are superb, at 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3.5mm of airflow. You don’t need to take the coil out when you want to tune your airflow, however. All you need to do is vary the side airflow on the sides of each deck posts.
With an easy to build two post deck, capable of complex coils as well as micro coils, the Merlin MTL is a keeper.
Augvape Merlin MTL RTA Features Include:
- Made by Augvape
- 22mm diameter
- Top-fill atomizer
- Restrictive airflow (MTL) or direct airflow (DL)
- Airflow adapters included
- 3ml juice capacity
- PEEK insulators
- Gold-plated positive 510 screw
Check out what Mike Vapes has to say about the Augvape Merlin MTL:
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.