Asmodus Silvanusa 70W TC Stabilized Wood Mod
The Asmodus Silvanusa brings vapers a stabilized wood mod for a fraction of the price. Forget long lines and astronomical prices. Asmodus and Ultron partnered up to bring you a beautiful mod for a great price.
Color variants are indicated in the photos by letter – choose from the drop down menu.
If you are looking at the Asmodus Silvanusa, you have great taste and an eye for detail.
The Asmodus Silvanusa is in a league of its own. The first single-battery mass-produced stabilized wood mod, the Silvanusa bring stab wood down to earth. If you know stab wood mods, you are well aware of lengthy wait times, tiny production batches, and near impossible prices. Further, there’s unicorn stab wood mods that many vapers will never see, because of small, enthusiastic groups that purchase them through closed groups and very long waiting lists.
With striking stabilized wood almost everywhere, and stainless steel where the wood ends, the Silvanusa is over-engineered and built to last. At the 510 area, you will find that the top end is silver-plated and the 510 connection is spring-loaded. Additionally, a full range of temperature control (Ni, Ti, SS) is available with the GX70 chip along with 70 watts in power mode. Further, you can regulate wattage mode in tenths and the mod fires down to 0.08Ω resistance.
Each mod has such a unique color, labelling them “green” and “blue” will not suffice. All mods for sale are listed in the photos – and labeled by letter. No two mods are alike.
Please note that stabilized wood is organic and imperfect by its very nature. Graining and imperfections are found on all Silvanusa mods.
- Joint venture with Asmodus and Ultron
- GX70 high performance chipset
- Spring-loaded silver-plated 510 connection
- VW/VV mode (power mode) regulated in tenths for precision
- Mechanical mode – acts like a mech mod
- Temperature control mode for nickel, stainless steel and titanium
- Reads resistance down to 0.08Ω up to 3.0Ω
- Micro USB charging port
- Requires a single 18650 battery (sold separately – use only high-rate cells)
- Packs a wallop for its small footprint
- High temperature alarm function
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage warning
- Stabilized, natural maple wood
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K