5′ Kanthal Wire 24 Gauge A-1
Easy-to-build Kanthal Wire 24 gauge can be used for a wide range of builds. This wire is used on Clapton Coils, Celtic Coils, and many more twisted wire combinations! Comes with five feet per order.
Out of stock
Comes with five feet of 24 gauge Kanthal A-1 wire per order. Made proudly in the USA. Kanthal A-1 wire is great for rebuilding RDA and RBA units. This wire has a higher maximum operating temperature, 1500°C, than other wire, such as Kanthal D, which maxes out at 1300°C. It also has higher tensile strength. A-1 has high resistivity, resists wet corrosion more effectively, and has higher hot and creep strength. A-1 is the best suited wire for rebuildable atomizers.
- 22% chromium (Cr), 5.8% aluminum (Al), Iron (Fe) balance
- Density: 7.1 g/cubic cm
- Tensile strength: 680 n/mm²
- Melting Temperature: 1500°C (2732°F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 1400°C (2550°F)
- Density: 0.256 lbs/cubic in.
- Specific heat capacity @ 68°F: 0.11 Btu/lb°F
- 24 GA – 2.04 Ohms p/ft