5′ Kanthal 0.8mm X 0.1mm Flat Ribbon Wire
Flat Ribbon Wire distributes heat very evenly, so the whole coil gets warmer at the same time. This Kanthal is great for experimenting with advanced builds and two or three strands of wire.
Out of stock
Flat ribbon wire is great for special builds and decks. 0.8mm x 0.1mm flat ribbon A-1 Kanthal wire for rebuilding. Kanthal A-1 wire has a higher maximum operating temperature, 1500°C, than other Kanthal wire, such as Kanthal D, which maxes out at 1300°C. It also has higher tensile strength. A-1 has high resistivity, resists wet corrosion more effectively, and has higher hot and creep strength. A-1 is the best suited Kanthal wire for rebuildable atomizers!
Comes with five feet of Kanthal A1 flat ribbon wire per order. Made proudly in the USA.
- 22% chromium (Cr), 5.8% aluminum (Al), Iron (Fe) balance
- Density: 7.1 g/cubic cm
- Tensile strength: 680 n/mm²
- Melting Temperature: 1500°C (2732°F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 1400°C (2550°F)
- Density: 0.256 lbs/cubic in.
- Specific heat capacity @ 68°F: 0.11 Btu/lb°F
- 0.8mm x 01.mm – 5.76 Ohms p/ft