Kayfun Lite Plus by Svoe Mesto
This German-made atomizer has been gone for a few years but not forgotten. We will not have any more of these. =(
Check out the Kayfun Lite 2019 - it's back and more customizable than ever before!
The Kayfun Lite Plus is a rebuildable tank atomizer made from food grade stainless steel and is based on the same vacuum pressure system as the Kayfun 3.1. The internals are identical.
Need replacement parts for your Svoe Mesto Kayfun Lite and Lite Plus? Look no further! If you need to order a part for your atomizer that we don't have in stock, feel free to email us anytime.
Before the Kayfun 4 came out, Svoe Mesto emphasized simplicity in engineering. The Kayfun Lite Plus was a simple and easy to use atomizer. The Kayfun Lite Plus allows an individual setup and vape experience.
This RTA has different tank sections and additional accessories available. The M-tank, and the extension tubes, makes this tank modular. The Kayfun Lite plus provides a multitude of setup possibilities. The RTA offers an even more interesting component, Long mode.
Running contrary to the Kayfun 4, it was based on less, not more. The Kayfun 4 had many moving parts, while the Kayfun Lite Plus does not. Being 8.5 mm shorter than its the Kayfun 3.1, you can take this tank on the go and it will fit with many mods.
The Kayfun Lite Plus will be made available in a limited edition run in November 2016, for the first time in over two years. Fans have asked Svoe Mesto to bring back the Lite Plus, and SM has listened! Once this limited edition run is gone, the tank won't be available again.
The Lite Plus was also available in a special Five Pawns® edition. A crystal clear polycarbonate tank has been developed just for that edition, which is 27mm in length and makes the atomizer 10mm shorter than the original. Additionally the top cap and drip tip have been redesigned to create the look of a pawn – the trademark of Five Pawns®. Finally you will find an additional engraving on the base of the atomizer with the Five Pawns® logo.
Kayfun Lite Plus features include
- 22mm diameter
- Made in Germany by Svoe Mesto
- 304 brushed stainless steel
- Extension for long mode possible
- 51.5mm height
- 4.5ml juice reservoir
- Air draw control
- Parts compatible with Kayfun V3 and V3.1
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.