18650 Samsung 25R 2500mAh Cell
The Samsung 25R 18650 cell is a great mid-range cell with proven characteristics and the blessing of vape battery scientists. At 2500mah and 20 amp discharge, it is a great performer for all situations.
Samsung 25R may be green on the outside, but it's internals aren't so soft.
Samsung 25R Specs:
- Flat Top Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
You can store Samsung 25R cells for 1.5 years!
At approximately -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they’ll last longer).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO CARE PROPERLY FOR LG HD2C AND OTHER LI-ION and LI-MN BATTERIES:
Lithium Ion and Lithium MN batteries, in some cases, are known to vent. This is an infrequent occurrence and can happen even to batteries with protected circuits. Many consumer electronics use Li-Ion and Li-MN batteries as a power source and venting has occurred with these consumer electronics.
Check your battery regularly for rips in the plastic coating or other signs such as poor performance or appearance
When a Li-Ion or Li-MN Battery gets very hot it is best to remove the battery if possible and put it aside to let it cool down. If this is not possible, turn off your device and let it cool down with the battery in it.
Batteries should never be left unattended while they are charging. Typically, the positive end of the battery is placed in the device or charger head first, please read the accompanying manual with the product you are using to ensure that the battery is placed in the correct position before activating and/or charging the unit. Do not carry loose batteries without protection, always store batteries away from other metal such as coins or keys.