Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse
The Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse is a new mod from Pioneer4You that offers you a Yihi SXmini G-Class chip set in a brand new and amazing housing. You get top-shelf Yihi brains with P4U's amazing engineering.
The IPV Eclipse is a newly designed device with a Yihi SXmini G-Class chip set featuring precision control of your vape. All this with P4U's mid-range pricing. You can't beat the internals here.
You won't believe your eyes - the Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse is unprecedented.
The IPV Eclipse is the culmination of months of R&D from your favorite mod company. P4U, reeling from criticism for the IPV 6X and IPV 8, went back to the drawing board. They really nailed it this time with a giant color screen, robust internals and a housing that is really a work of art.
With the SXi-Q-S1 mode, you have total control over your power output for temperature control, at half second intervals over a twenty second period of time. With Powerful+, you have ramp up time practically eliminated. There's a lot of features in the Eclipse that carry over from Yihi's flagship $200+ mods for a quarter of the price.
The Pioneer4You Eclipse is a flagship device from Pioneer4You, and this time they mean business. They took all that they learned from their previous mods and incorporated it into this device, a brilliant and easy to use precision vaping box mod.
Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse Features Include:
- Powered by the awesome and robust YiHi SX420 Chipset
- Available in Silver only
- Easy user interface through the advanced SXi-Q operating system from Yihi
- Full-color TFT IPS High Definition screen
- Sturdy and reliable side-firing bar with pounds of pressure resistance, preventing accidental firing
- Customizable wallpaper/background
- Highly-accurate temperature control presets for Stainless SS316L/Nickel Ni200/Titanium/SX Pure as well as Manual TCR for any wire types. Manual TCR range between 0.00050-0.00700
- Power and Temp ramp-up pre-configured modes of Soft, Eco, Standard, Powerful, and Powerful+
- SXi-Q-S1 mode allows full customization of temperature control at half second intervals over a 20 second fire time. Build your own ramp-up!
- Upgradeable firmware
- Requires dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Balanced charging with multi-colored battery charge indicators
- Double-locking battery door
- Safety protections from: low voltage, low resistance, high input voltage, overheat, output short circuit, and reverse battery/reverse polarity
- Auto-setting coil resistance along with customizable coil resistance control
- Output Ranges:
- Power: 5W-200W
- Voltage: 1.0V - 9.5V
- Temperature 212 ° F - 572 ° F or 100 ° C - 300 ° C
- Joules (watts of power radiated per second) 10J 120J