Vapor Giant V6S RTA
The Vapor Giant V6S is not stock and ships in two weeks.
Vapor Giant is back with the V6S - an amazing RTA just released! The V6S features a 23mm diameter, 5.5ml juice reservoir, and are hand-checked one at a time to adhere to old-world quality standards. These are made in small batches by craftsmen in Innsbruck, Austria.
The V6S is a marked improvement over the previous incarnation.
Each Vapor Giant V6S includes both a clear glass window and the PEI tank section - you can swap out according to your mood and type of juice! The drip tip is also Ultem for thermal regulation. This is a tall atomizer at 51.90 mm.
Vapor Giant is an innovative high-end vape company based out of Austria that has been around since 2013. They engineer and manufacture all their atomizers in Austria, with incredible attention paid to precision and quality. You can break down this tank to clean all parts and for easy service.
The Vapor giant V6S is built to last, easy to use, and a pleasure to vape from.
The first thing you will notice that's an improvement over the V5 is the wick inlets. They are much larger on both sides of the deck to allow for ample saturation. The deck itself was redesigned. The Vapor Giant V6 offers you a fit and finish that is beyond comparison. It has a single coil deck designed to accommodate big complex coils. Your top-fill system is quick and painless, and the ergonomic, beveled edge PEI drip tip has been boiled down to a science to lie exactly where it should on the lip line. Further, you have a fully-closed juice control if you want it, as well as a highly-adjustable airflow control system. This atomizers is made in Austria of super quality stainless steel, in small batches. It is in the details - even the two-piece chimney is polished to allow for easy cleaning. Each atomizer is serialized, with glass as a tank section. The adjustable 510 connection will have no problems connecting to any of your devices.
Vapor Giant V6S Features Include:
- Made in Austria in small batches
- Available in stainless steel only
- 23mm diameter
- Height is ~52mm
- Made from food-grade high-quality stainless steel
- Impeccable polished finish
- Glass tank section included
- PEI tank section included
- Uniquely serialized
- Juice control can be sealed off
- Airflow adjustable
- Single coil deck
- Top fill tank
- 510 drip tip
- Adjustable 510 connection
- Vapor Giant logo engraved on tank sleeve
- Fits larger Kanthal and complex coils
Each order includes:
- Vapor Giant V6S RTA with glass tank section
- PEI tank section
- Replacement o-rings and screws
- A coil to install into the tank
- U-shaped tool used to install PEI tank section
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.