Soul S - Rebuildable Squonk Atomizer - Van & Del Design
The Soul S is a work of art machined to perfection from Van and Del Design, based in Croatia. Each order includes a frost-white top cap.
Whether you are a squonker or you want an ultra-low profile atomizer, the Soul S should be under serious consideration.
The Soul S hails from Van and Del Design. This central European company has been around since 2010 in the high-end, authentic scene. They are from Zagreb, Croatia, an ancient city in the Medvednica mountain range, not far from Austria.
Attention to detail is beyond measure on this 19 mm tall rebuildable atomizer. But it looks and feels so simple. It's a work of art in that regard.
Each Soul S RDA has a one year warranty. Service will continue past warranty, email us for details.
Grub screws secure your coil leads in between slits cut out of solid stainless. There's plenty of room for low gauge wire or ultra-complex coils. Even a high resistance setup with fussy coils is easy to build on the Soul S.
The top cap and bottom are engraved, and the bottom is uniquely serialized. This is the perfect topper for an ultra high-end mod. It's made bulletproof by a team of perfectionists.
Because the Soul S is low profile, please be cautious when vaping with sub-ohm coils.
Soul S RDA Features Include:
- Solid 304 stainless steel construction
- Ketron® PEEK 1000
- Made in Croatia to exceptional tolerances
- 22mm diameter
- Squonk-ready or regular RDA with included 510 pins
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Low-profile at 19mm height
- Machine engraved
- Uniquely serialized
- Airflow adjustable
- Tolerances: +/- 0.005
- Hex grub screws
- PEEK insulators
Soul S RDA by Van & Del Design
Each Order Includes:
- Soul S RDA
- Frost white top cap
- Full set of spare parts (drip tip, o-rings, 6 grub screws)
- Allen Keys for 510 pin and screws
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.