Digiflavor Etna MTL RDA
Digiflavor's back with a hit - a new mouth to lung rebuildable atomizer that was designed in Italy! Guiseppe Pappalardo and Salvatore Agrosi made this beautiful RDA with you in mind.
A little Italian design never hurt anyone - especially when it comes to Digiflavor's Etna.
Design is everything. Case in point - when you can effortlessly integrate technology and engineering into design, the product transcends from ordinary into an extraordinary thing. A tabbed, locking top cap serves dual purpose of increasing flavor by sealing vapor into the barrel, and you don't have to worry about worn o-rings making your cap fall off. You get wonderful flavor from this RDA.
The 18mm slim diameter fits on your unicorn mod, the one you couldn't find anything to fit for. It also fits squonkers, and is squonk ready with a hollow 510 pin. A lip protector on the atomizer can be removed if it doesn't fit your mod's style. Solid stainless construction with a single coil, two-post build deck. Sophisticated, yet simple enough for the novice MTL vaper.
Digiflavor Etna RDA Features Include:
- 18mm diameter
- Available in Black only
- Squonk Ready
- Designed in Italy
- Made by Digiflavor
- Locking top cap
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Restricted draw from 0.8 - 1.2mm
- Singular air inlet - side to bottom airflow
- Two post build deck for single coils only
Each Order Includes:
- Digiflavor Etna MTL RDA
- Stainless steel drip tip
- Two airflow adapters
- Atomizer lip protector
- Two pads of feather cotton
- Allen key and hex wrench for terminal screws
- Six coils for the deck
- Squonk pin
- Replacement parts
- Instruction manual
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safe