Gigue Dolphin Ceramic Coil Tank
The Gigue Dolphin is an innovative tank that uses a ceramic tube center heating element, instead of Kanthal. An Ni200 coil is also included. The cotton wick is wrapped around it, and the flavor is great!
Out of stock
The Dolphin tank offers a revolutionary ceramic coil without exposed Kanthal wire. High-grade professional strength ceramic composite is used in the center, with cotton wick wrapped around the ceramic center tube. The wick is a simple construction, just a circular wrap with a wire holding it in place. This wick can be fashioned on your own, without having to resort to buying more wicks.
The Dolphin includes the ceramic coil as well as a Ni200 coil. Three replacement wicks are included for use with the ceramic coil. A replacement tank section, o-rings and an awesome glass drip tip, removable for your own 510 tip. Imported.
Gigue Dolphin Features Include:
- Dimensions: 62.5mm x 22mm
- Capacity: 4ml
- Innovative top-fill mechanism
- Resistance: 30-90w
- Japanese Organic Cotton
- Anti-leakage, top-fill design
- Food-grade ceramic coil tank
- No need to change out the coil: just dry burn to clean the coil-head, change the cotton by wrapping it around the ceramic… and you’re good to go.
Vapor Chronicles has reviewed this tank, check out what he says about it: